Terms & Conditions
1. Lead Passenger- person that has made the booking for them self or on behalf of the party travelling under the same reference number.
2. Passenger Party- are the rest of the group under the same reference number as the Lead Passenger
3. TTV- Operator EURL TTV (Tarentaise Transfer Vans)
4. Services- the provision of transfers of persons, luggage and equipment from one location to another as requested by the Lead Passenger
5. Partners- other transfer operators who from time to time may provide Services on behalf of TTV
1. Payments must be made in full at the time of booking.
2. Bookings are not confirmed until payment is received in full when a booking confirmation will follow via e-mail.
3. Payments can be made by bank transfer or by card via email link sent by TTV at the time of booking. If no payment is made within 24 hours, the transfer will be cancelled.
4. If there are any amendments that require additional payment, this must be paid upon request.
1. Any Cancellations must be given by e-mail to email@example.com.
2. Cancellations made 4 or more weeks before date of travel 75% refund Cancellations made 2 to 4 weeks before date of travel 50% refund Cancellations made 2 or less weeks before date of travel 100% loss
3. Cancelation refunds will be made via bank transfer.
Data Security and Privacy
1. Only required details are held on file by TTV for either contacting the lead passenger or important information regarding the completion of the paid services.
2. TTV will only supply Partners with relevant information should we need to book another service.
Flight Delays, Cancellations and Diversions.
1. If your flight is delayed, we will attempt to monitor flights, but it is the responsibility of the Lead Passenger or a member of the Passenger Party to contact TTV as soon as possible on +44 (0) 7534571979.
2. Failure to contact TTV may result in the driver unable to undergo the transfer. This will be at the cost of the Lead Passenger.
3. Any delay over 1 hour is subject to €35 per hour waiting time fee, payable to the driver upon arrival.
4. TTV will endeavour to arrange alternate travel if TTV cannot wait for the delay. If alternate travel is not available then the transfer will be cancelled and no refund given. In the case you will need to pay for a substitute transfer you may be able to claim from insurances or the airline providing the receipt is kept.
5. If a flight is diverted extra charges will apply, paid directly to the TTV driver on arrival in cash. The driver will not leave the origin/ arrival airport until after agreement by the lead passenger and TTV.
Failure to provide confirmed Services due to reasons out of TTV’S control
1. If TTV is unable to provide its confirmed Services due to any reason out of our control (examples are listed below but this is not an exhaustive list) we will endeavour to find an alternative means of transfer. If we are unable to do so no refund is provided.
2. Examples of the reasons out of TTV’s control- (a) Industrial action (b) Road accidents, road closures or un-predicted traffic delays (c) Severe weather conditions such as heavy snowfall, avalanche or land slides (d) Obligatory police or government vehicle stop checks (e) Previous customer problems or delays.
Property and baggage + Limits
1. Any property carried by TTV is at the owner’s risk and TTV takes no responsibility for any damaged or lost property.
2. Each person travelling in the party is limited to 2 pieces of hold luggage each.
3. If any excess baggage cannot travel TTV holds the right to deny the travel of the excess baggage at the Lead Passenger’s expense.
Child and Booster seats
1. Baby/Child and booster seats are provided free of charge providing they are pre-booked by the customer at least 72 hours before travel
2. It is the responsibility of the Lead Passenger or the parent of the child to notify TTV of the child’s age, height and weight at least 72 hours before travel. Failure to do so could result in refusal to carry the child if the child is not in the correct seat required by law.
3. Children of all ages are required by law to have their own appropriate seat.
Refusal of Carriage
1. Smoking and alcohol are prohibited in any of TTV properties or vehicles.
2. TTV can refuse carriage to any passenger or eject any party members at any point that are under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
3. TTV can refuse carriage to any passenger or eject any party members if there is any risk to the driver or TTV property.
Damage and soiling of Vehicles
1. Any soiling that cannot be easily cleaned by the driver and needs to be professionally cleaned, will be charged to the Lead Passenger.
2. Any other damage caused by a member of the party, the Lead Passenger is liable for any costs for repairs to the damage.